From: inventor1984 on

hdmi on notebook does it work with 32" and 50" lcd ...

should I look for this hdmi in my next notebook buy with win 7?

Greg Buell

Cell 303 548 9904

inventor @ electricwindmillcar.com

http://www.endwaronearth.com/
http://www.electricwindmillcar.com/
http://www.electricwindmillcar.com/webpages/index-2.html
From: Bob Villa on
On Dec 15, 4:28 pm, Barry Watzman <WatzmanNOS...(a)neo.rr.com> wrote:
> The question itself reflects a lack of understanding.  The physical size
> of the display has nothing to do with anything, including whether it
> might or might not work.
>
> inventor1984 wrote:
> > hdmi on notebook does it work with 32" and 50" lcd ...
>
> > should I look for this hdmi in my next notebook buy with win 7?
>
> > Greg Buell
>
> > Cell   303 548 9904
>
> > inventor  @  electricwindmillcar.com
>
> >http://www.endwaronearth.com/
> >http://www.electricwindmillcar.com/
> >http://www.electricwindmillcar.com/webpages/index-2.html

Looking at one of his websites...I will go a step further. He is an
idiot of the 3rd degree!

bob_v