From: sahel on

hi , every body;
[c sharp program] [console application]
i want to write an easy program;
if u have time plz write that code for me
i want to write a program that it gets a number from user then save it
in filestream
i mean to see tahat number ever time that i want at that file
i need a help
From: r norman on
On Sun, 7 Mar 2010 07:08:36 -0800 (PST), sahel
<nam.nam.barooon(a)gmail.com> wrote:

>hi , every body;
>[c sharp program] [console application]
>i want to write an easy program;
>if u have time plz write that code for me
>i want to write a program that it gets a number from user then save it
>in filestream
>i mean to see tahat number ever time that i want at that file
>i need a help

Why don't you ask your teacher to write it for your?
From: Peter Duniho on
sahel wrote:
> hi , every body;
> [c sharp program] [console application]
> i want to write an easy program;
> if u have time plz write that code for me

The two statements above are in contradiction. Do you want to write the
program? Or do you want someone else to write the program? You can't
have both.

Some other suggestions:

� Please do not multi-post. If you feel your question really belongs
in more than one newsgroup, learn to cross-post properly and do that instead

� Please write useful, informative "Subject:" text. Things like
"??????????????" and "heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeelp me" are almost entirely
non-descriptive, and offer no additional information beyond what any
intelligent person could infer simply from the fact that the message has
been posted to the newsgroup at all.

The above are not only things you should do in order to be a better
community member. If you fail to make it a habit to follow these
conventions when you post, you will find that many people become
uninterested in replying at all, never mind helping you.

Pete
From: sahel on
On Mar 7, 7:39 pm, Peter Duniho <no.peted.s...(a)no.nwlink.spam.com>
wrote:
> sahel wrote:
> > hi , every body;
> > [c sharp program] [console application]
> > i want to write an easy program;
> > if u have time plz write that code for me
>
> The two statements above are in contradiction.  Do you want to write the
> program?  Or do you want someone else to write the program?  You can't
> have both.
>
> Some other suggestions:
>
>     Please do not multi-post.  If you feel your question really belongs
> in more than one newsgroup, learn to cross-post properly and do that instead
>
>     Please write useful, informative "Subject:" text.  Things like
> "??????????????" and "heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeelp me" are almost entirely
> non-descriptive, and offer no additional information beyond what any
> intelligent person could infer simply from the fact that the message has
> been posted to the newsgroup at all.
>
> The above are not only things you should do in order to be a better
> community member.  If you fail to make it a habit to follow these
> conventions when you post, you will find that many people become
> uninterested in replying at all, never mind helping you.
>
> Pete

i really dont want other to write a program for me
i dont know how to write a code for it
but actually thanks of your suggestions
bye
From: Scott M. on

wrote:
> sahel wrote:
> > hi , every body;
> > [c sharp program] [console application]
> > i want to write an easy program;
> > if u have time plz write that code for me
>
> The two statements above are in contradiction. Do you want to write the
> program? Or do you want someone else to write the program? You can't
> have both.
>
> Some other suggestions:
>
> Please do not multi-post. If you feel your question really belongs
> in more than one newsgroup, learn to cross-post properly and do that
> instead
>
> Please write useful, informative "Subject:" text. Things like
> "??????????????" and "heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeelp me" are almost entirely
> non-descriptive, and offer no additional information beyond what any
> intelligent person could infer simply from the fact that the message has
> been posted to the newsgroup at all.
>
> The above are not only things you should do in order to be a better
> community member. If you fail to make it a habit to follow these
> conventions when you post, you will find that many people become
> uninterested in replying at all, never mind helping you.
>
> Pete

>i really dont want other to write a program for me
>i dont know how to write a code for it
>but actually thanks of your suggestions
>bye

Then perhaps you should pick up a book and learn how to code in .NET? I
mean I'd like to be a rocket scientist but I can't just post a message
asking someone to make me one.

-Scott