From: RnR on

From: Jürgen Stupperich on
Hi RnR,
the original posting is in Netherlands, but as this is similar to German,
I'll try to translate it to English (I don't reply to him, because I don't
know the answer).
So here are his questions:

Who can explain to me, why I'm not able to use ctrl and f10 when I'm
starting a dell dimension 9159?
And how can I reset to the factorysettings without using a cd from dell xp
on my pc?

I hope this helps.

Best regards,
Juergen