From: Rocky on
I've just started writing some VB again, after a break. the difference is
now I'm using 2007. when I try to look up help for VB, instead of getting
local support, I'm directed to an online source AND most of the DAO help
seems to be lacking. Did I do something wrong in installing this program.
What happended to all the great doucmentation for all of the command words in
VB?
From: Jeanette Cunningham on
Turn off the option to search online help so that you are only using help
from your computer.

On the bottom right side of the online help screen, click the icon and
change the setting to not use online help.

You can also get to that setting from the Access Options, Trust Center,
Privacy Options. Clear the box next to "Search Microsoft Office Online for
Help content".