From: danklebs on
There needs to be a show my posts button or something because I can never
find my post. Something that will take you to your posts. That would be
extremely helpful

----------------
click "I Agree" in the message pane.

http://www.microsoft.com/office/community/en-us/default.mspx?mid=1adc6057-a7be-42b5-8fa2-dc11f36c1c26&dg=microsoft.public.access
From: John W. Vinson on
On Fri, 7 May 2010 13:06:01 -0700, danklebs
<danklebs(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:

>There needs to be a show my posts button or something because I can never
>find my post. Something that will take you to your posts. That would be
>extremely helpful

At least while the newsgroups still live, that can be done at
http://groups.google.com. Use Advanced Search.
--

John W. Vinson [MVP]
From: Ron Hinds on
That is an extremely useful function of the Outlook Express newsreader,
which, sadly, won't work for very much longer since MS is moving to a web
forum-based system and away from NNTP ;-(

From: SuzyQ on
It's a good suggestion, but I get around the issue by putting my user name in
the search box. It brings up a list of everything I originally posted and
also my replies, but it narrows the search quite a bit and is quite helpful.

From: Richard on
"SuzyQ" wrote:

> It's a good suggestion, but I get around the issue by putting my user name in
> the search box. It brings up a list of everything I originally posted and
> also my replies, but it narrows the search quite a bit and is quite helpful.

I have been doing that for years works every time its tried. Also the spam
here is so annoying. Second almost all of the regular contributors [MVP] and
others can be found else where in other forums.
 |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3
Prev: Simple Delete Query
Next: help files in Access 2007 VB