From: John Hopfield on
Hi all,

I have the following problem.
I'm unable to create a scheduled task that must do:

1) backup offline
2) db2ckbkp for checking the integrity of the backup image file

but...
in the TASK CENTER there's no possibility to insert "db2ckbkp" command
because the software try to interpreter this command as SQL command

Can i put all thesecommands into a .bat file? (i'm working on Windows)
Is there an alternative solution?

JH
From: Ian on
On Jun 30, 3:29 am, John Hopfield <Hopfi...(a)freemail.it> wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I have the following problem.
> I'm unable to create a scheduled task that must do:
>
> 1) backup offline
> 2) db2ckbkp for checking the integrity of the backup image file
>
> but...
> in the TASK CENTER there's no possibility to insert "db2ckbkp" command
> because the software try to interpreter this command as SQL command

Yes, but the CLP can execute system commands if they are prefixed with
'!':

!db2ckbkp ...;

> Can i put all thesecommands into a .bat file? (i'm working on Windows)
> Is there an alternative solution?

This is the alternative, putting it all into a batch script.

Ian Bjorhovde