From: bc on
I have an excel spreasheet that I am trying to sort. Some rows are
highlighted, some are not. When I select the rows I want to sort, my
highlights end up in some of the rows that were not previously highlighted
and some of the non-highlighted rows end up with highlights. It is not
consistent. It ends up with a portion of a row highlighted and all
scrambled. Anyone know what i need to do? Please help!
From: Gord Dibben on
How are the rows highlighted?

Manually or by Conditional Formatting?

Is there any pattern to the highlighting?

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP

From: bman on
Have some of the cells been merged, and others not?