From: Ashley1432 on
I have a form for users to fill out and I only want them to fill out one of
three categories. So if they type something in one category I want the other
two categories to grey out. How can I do that?
From: T. Valko on
Need more specific info.

>if they type something in one category

And what cells would they be typing into?

>I want the other two categories to grey out.

And where are these categories?

--
Biff
Microsoft Excel MVP