From: arif on
I used to be able to unbend hems in 2006. I lost it in 2007 (pun
intended). I am at sp 2.1 . Is it me, am I missing a step, or are
there others w/ this problem? Thanks.

---

From: WT on
I just tried a sheet metal part that consisted of the base flange and
a hem, and when I hit the flatten button, it flattens. Is this what
you are doing and do you not get the same results?

WT

From: arif on
On Mar 17, 12:00 pm, "WT" <wayne.tiff...(a)asi.com> wrote:
> I just tried a sheet metal part that consisted of the base flange and
> a hem, and when I hit the flatten button, it flattens. Is this what
> you are doing and do you not get the same results?
>
> WT

Sorry about the late reply.. I found out that if I use a K-Factor with
the hem, it unbends properly. If I use BA,BD, etc.. it unbends but
does not show the length past the hem. So, I used a K-Factor for the
part with the hem. Thank you for looking into this for me.

AO