From: gavino on
I saw a lot of continuations stuff liek continuity in perl etc

hows tcl doing?

still lots of productivity

I had an interview with really annoying perl hack and wow, I am
pressured to learn perl or ruby or python as unix admin

I like tcl so far

is tcl able to hadnle all the tuff stuff?

liek coudl you make a web page that could use pxe and dhcp to format
servers with linux etc with kickstart from redhat

From: Alexandre Ferrieux on
On Jul 15, 8:58 am, gavino <gavcom...(a)gmail.com> wrote:
> I saw a lot of continuations stuff liek continuity in perl etc
>
> hows tcl doing?
>
> still lots of productivity
>
> I had an interview with really annoying perl hack and wow, I am
> pressured to learn perl or ruby or python as unix admin
>
> I like tcl so far
>
> is tcl able to hadnle all the tuff stuff?
>
> liek coudl you make a web page that could use pxe and dhcp to format
> servers with linux etc with kickstart from redhat

One very good start would be to come closer to English syntax and
spelling. Another useful trick would be to build semantically sound,
simple questions. You'll be amazed at how cooperative Tclers can
become after that.

-Alex