From: krv on
How do I highlight different lines within the same cell two different colors?

From: trip_to_tokyo on
In EXCEL 2007 take the following actions:-

1. Click in cell C3 (for example)

2. Insert / Illustrations group / Shapes / click on Line / draw it in cell
C3 / DrawingTools group / Format / Shape Styles group / Shape Outline / click
the colour that you wish to have for the line.

3. Repeat step 2. for your second line but change the last step to a
different colour.

Thanks.

From: Gord Dibben on
F2 to enter Edit mode.

Select a portion of the data and click on the Font color picker and select a
color.

Select other portion and color that.

If you wanted a VBA solution I would need to know what de-limiter separates
the string into two lines.

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP