From: ii.lola on

The same way I created emails for 15 years or more using OE. It doesn't
matter what technique I use to start an email, I cannot minimize any.

From: ii.lola on
The same way I started emails in OE since the invention of OE. It doesn't
matter how I start an email, I cannot minimize any.

From: VanguardLH on
ii.lola wrote:

> The same way I created emails for 15 years or more using OE. It doesn't
> matter what technique I use to start an email, I cannot minimize any.

So why are you asking about Outlook EXPRESS in *this* newsgroup which
discusses Outlook? Go ask in an OE newsgroup.
From: ii.lola on
I am now using Outlook. Sorry, I seem to have confused everybody. My point
was simply that I have been creating emails for a very long time and how I
start them is no different than how one starts them in the more simplistic
MSOE. I could, however, in OE, minimize my emails whereas I cannot in MS
Office Outlook.

From: ii.lola on
Sorry, I am asking about Outlook.