From: Jamarq on
I am unable to get the rows for start & finish dates to actually show the
dates and to print in calendar. The printout shows the rows, but without any
dates. ???
From: Rod Gill on
In the calendar doesn't the cell a task start in denote its date? The
calendar is not very configurable and is really only suited to very small
projects or filtered subsets of Tasks. For everything else use the Gantt
Chart.

--

Rod Gill
Microsoft MVP for Project - http://www.project-systems.co.nz

Author of the only book on Project VBA, see: http://www.projectvbabook.com

"Jamarq" <Jamarq(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> I am unable to get the rows for start & finish dates to actually show the
> dates and to print in calendar. The printout shows the rows, but without
> any
> dates. ???

> signature database 5115 (20100514) __________

> http://www.eset.com