From: Henry Steenbakkers Henry on
I accenentally closed a word document I was working in. I did not shut own
the pc yet and I would like to retrieve the document. Is this possibele?
From: Stefan Blom on
If the document was never saved, there is nothing to recover. Word's
autorecovery feature is only helpful if Word crashes.

In the future, to ensure that documents are always saved, see
http://www.gmayor.com/automatically_backup.htm.

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP

"Henry Steenbakkers" <Henry Steenbakkers(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in
message news:3B875FC9-CEF2-4C41-9368-C5ECF43CA65F(a)microsoft.com...