From: teric on
Each day I create a new document that contains several patient's info which
includes history, names, patient numbers, etc. At the end of the month I
copy and select only data that I need, which is name, patient numbers, and
date (not the entire document) and copy into a new document. How do I create
a template that will mark specific text and have it automatically update in a
new document?
From: Doug Robbins - Word MVP on
See http://gregmaxey.mvps.org/Extract_Form_Data.htm

Or