From: coreygreat on
I have a master lists of document names that I'm trying to hyperlink sections
to different sheets in the same workbook. I can't seem to figure out how to
drag and fill the hyperlink in a section of the column of the mastersheet,
and sequentially fill down (=sheet2!A5) to (=sheet2!A6)...and so on...linking
to sequential cells in a different worksheet. Right now, I have to 'edit
hyperlink' and change the cell value each time...I have 3000 to do! Thank
you for your help.
From: Marcelo on
on an auxiliar sheet try

=iserror(sheet1!1:1048576)

hth
--
pleae click yes if it was helpfull
regards from Brazil

From: Marcelo on
oh god I am sorry I have posted wrong message

thanks

From: Don Guillett on
Instead of all of that overhead simply right click sheet tab>view
code>insert this. Now when you double click on any cell with a ! in the
value such as sheet2!a1, you will go there. So enter sheet2!a5 and copy
down. NO hyperlinks.

Private Sub Worksheet_BeforeDoubleClick _
(ByVal Target As Range, Cancel As Boolean)

On Error Resume Next
whereat = InStr(ActiveCell, "!")
ms = Left(ActiveCell, whereat - 1)
mc = Mid(ActiveCell, whereat + 1, 9999)