From: Sweet Mama Sweet on
I don't know how to get my pictures that I need to use from my pictures to
Microsoft Word
From: marysully on
You need to know where your pictures are located first. Then, in Word, click
Insert, Picture, From File, in the Insert Picture dialog box bring up the
location of the file and click Insert.

From: No Mo on
Do you know how to use a help file?