From: Kelvin on
I have a user who is using Outlook 2003 on XP Pro.
when she starts a new email she has:
CC:

How do I get rid of the "From:" field?

She has no idea how she turned it on and I can't see how to turn it off....

Thanks

Kelvin

From: Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook] on
"Kelvin" <me(a)mydomain.com> wrote in message

>I have a user who is using Outlook 2003 on XP Pro.
> when she starts a new email she has:
> CC:
>
> How do I get rid of the "From:" field?

If she's using the Outlook editor to compose messages, she should open a new
message window and click View, then uncheck "From Field". If she's using Word
for her editor she should click the arrow to the right of Options and uncheck
"From Field".
--
Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook]