From: UnionJackBell on
I have multiple email accounts and they are set up in outlook. The main inbox
only shows one of the accounts. I have to move down to the other accounts
folders to see new email in that inbox. I would like all of the new emails to
go to one inbox.
--
God Bless you and yours
From: Gordon on

"UnionJackBell" <UnionJackBell(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> I have multiple email accounts and they are set up in outlook. The main
> inbox
> only shows one of the accounts. I have to move down to the other accounts
> folders to see new email in that inbox. I would like all of the new emails
> go to one inbox.

Depends on the type of mail accounts.

From: VanguardLH on
UnionJackBell wrote:

> I have multiple email accounts and they are set up in outlook. The main inbox
> only shows one of the accounts. I have to move down to the other accounts
> folders to see new email in that inbox. I would like all of the new emails to
> go to one inbox.

POP and Exchange accounts are aggregated into one message store. Each IMAP
account gets its own message store. Each HTTP account gets its own message
store. Each message store shows as a separate tree in the Folders pane.