From: Susan on
Hi everyone,
I have just reinstalled Windows XP Home on my laptop, but windows media
player 9 wants to install, so can I just download media player 11 and
install it without trouble. Also, I would like Windows Live messenger but
not Windows Live email, do I ignore Windows Messenger and just download
windows live messenger?. sorry for the dumb questions but I've never
reinstalled Windows before and can't believe I actually did it.
thank you,
Susan

From: Curt on
Don't know about Live Mail or Messenger as I don't use either, but yes you
can dl media player 11 here,
http://www.microsoft.com/windows/windowsmedia/download/AllDownloads.aspx .

Curt.

From: Susan on
Thank you very much Curt, installing now.
Much appreciated.
Susan

From: Curt on
Happy to be of help...I understand how you feel doing a reinstall of XP,
(any OS for that matter). It's a proud moment...very satisfying,<BG>!! Good
luck finding/getting Messenger.

From: Susan on
Thanks again Curt, the install of Media Player went without any problems. I
may not bother with Messenger as I rarely use it.