From: rodney on
Just a pefunctory query,
New XP computer with "Western Digital" super ritemaster DVD drive
Used the drive to install XP OS
but the drive will not read my CDRom data discs I burnt in 2007
they read on an old clunker.

Would that be an XP software or activation issue or DVD issue, and if so
what suitable NG please?
thanks in advance.

From: Smiles on
do the files show in explore