From: shifty on
I am using the formula which runs a query to obtain the previous day's data
(Friday's data on a Monday). I want to also run a query which gives me
Saturday's data on a Monday sparately from Friday's data - is this possible?

IIf(Weekday(Date(),2)=1,Date()-3,Date()-1)

From: Bob Barrows on
shifty wrote:
> I am using the formula which runs a query to obtain the previous
> day's data (Friday's data on a Monday). I want to also run a query
> which gives me Saturday's data on a Monday sparately from Friday's
> data - is this possible?
>
> IIf(Weekday(Date(),2)=1,Date()-3,Date()-1)

In a separate field? Why not? Just modify your expression accordingly.

--
HTH,
Bob Barrows