From: Gourdfather on
How do I get the web pages to open with a double-click?? Now I have to click
on "Open with>>>" and then tell it Frontpage HTML....it used to just let me
click on the page and it would automatically open in Frontpage....any ideas??

John
From: Karl E. Peterson on
on 1/21/2010, Gourdfather supposed :
> How do I get the web pages to open with a double-click?? Now I have to click
> on "Open with>>>" and then tell it Frontpage HTML....it used to just let me
> click on the page and it would automatically open in Frontpage....any ideas??

Do the Open-With one more time, but this time check that pesky little
checkbox in the lower-left of the dialog ("use this program everytime",
or words to that effect).

Btw, this is a Windows question, and really has only coincidental
relevance to FrontPage.

--
..NET: It's About Trust!
http://vfred.mvps.org