From: AC on
I need to set a sale price for a product based on the number sold. For
example, first 200 will be at 100 each, and 201 to 400 will be at 90 and so
on.

Is there a way for me to put a new sequence number based on the year? First
sold of each year is back at 1?

Thank you.
From: Dorian on
You'll need to tell us your table design, i.e. what columns you have.
You will need to have a 'date sold' column and a 'quantity' column linked to
each sale.
You could certainly run a query (or run a DCOUNT function) before you set
each price and then set the price depending on the count. There is no need to
have a counter in your table.
-- Dorian
eat for a lifetime".