From: Windseeker on
I created a presentation some time ago and now wish to use it without having
to type in a password all the time. I tried saving a renamed version of it
but still the prompt comes up asking for a password. I tried deleting the
password as instructed in a windows help site but that didn't work. All of
this has occured on my 1.5 yr old computer running vista 64, a home desktop
machine not networked.
From: John Wilson john AT technologytrish.co DOT on
Which version?
--