From: frenchrivieracharles on
I have scanned some documents printed on two sides, therefore now, I have all
the odd pages in one file and all the even pages in another file. To
re-arrange them in order, how can I rename the documents in sequence such as
1,3,5,7,..... and 2,4,6,8,..... and then mix them together to have them all
in sequence 1,2,3,4,5,,6......
Thank you
From: JoAnn Paules on
Are they scanned as documents or as pictures?

--
JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]