From: equipment repair equipment on
I am a novice working in Excel. I am trying to start a new sheet and
transferring information from the previous month. I only need the
information on the equipment that has not been picked-up without having to
redo a whole new document.
From: Eduardo on
Hi,
I assume you have a column where you enter the date on what the item was
picked up, if that is correct, apply filter to that column and select the
blank cells, then highlight all the information you get, press CTRL + G,
special, visible cells only, press CTRL + C, go to the sheet where you want
to copy the information, press CTRL + V

"equipment repair" wrote:

> I am a novice working in Excel. I am trying to start a new sheet and
> transferring information from the previous month. I only need the
> information on the equipment that has not been picked-up without having to
> redo a whole new document.

Pages: 1
Prev: Sorting in Excel
Next: rearranging_names