From: jo on
i want to access my email while on vacation from another computer
From: VanguardLH on
jo wrote:

> i want to access my email while on vacation from another computer

You are asking in a newsgroup that discusses Outlook. So are we to guess as
to on what hosts you will have available on your vacation where you will be
allowed to install Outlook? Are you going to be toting around your own
laptop with a legal copy of Outlook installed on it? Are you going to be
using hosts owned by others (resort, Kinkos, library, Internet cafe) and
where you won't be allowed to install software? Outlook won't run from a
flash drive, plus many other-owned public hosts will have their USB ports
disabled (for protection against infection). On just WHAT did you expect to
[install and] run Outlook?