From: Outllok Help Outllok on
I just switched my email to a gmail account. I have it up and running into
Microsoft Outlook but when i delete emails from from gmail, they do not
appear in the deleted email section. How do i connect the 2 of them?
From: Diane Poremsky [MVP] on
Are you using pop3 or imap account?

"Outllok Help" <Outllok Help(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> I just switched my email to a gmail account. I have it up and running into
> Microsoft Outlook but when i delete emails from from gmail, they do not
> appear in the deleted email section. How do i connect the 2 of them?

Pages: 1
Prev: open iPhone photos outlook?
Next: Lost emails