From: gus on
mailing address and return address print directly to envelopes or labels from
excel
From: Gord Dibben on
There is not an easy method to do it in Excel without trial and error
manipulation.

Use Word's mailmerge...........labels and envelopes.

Assuming you are using Word for the mailmerge and Excel for the source see
these sites for help.

http://www.mvps.org/word/FAQs/MailMerge/CreateAMailMerge.htm

http://www.mvps.org/word/FAQs/MailMerge/CreateADataSource.htm

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP

From: Don Guillett on
As Gord said, trial and error.
I have a mailing list where I simply double click on the name and it is
transferred to the envelope I have set up on another sheet. It is then
printed with a selected return address. Suggest plain paper to use to set up
where the address block goes as each printer and each envelope are
different.

--
Don Guillett
Microsoft MVP Excel