From: sd5665 on
i have delivery/collection spreadsheet and i'm trying to set some sort of
worning to tell me that a collection is over 30mins late

any tips
From: JLatham on
It'll take VBA code to do this type of processing. See:
http://www.ozgrid.com/Excel/run-macro-on-time.htm
http://www.cpearson.com/excel/OnTime.aspx
and

It will take more information than you've provided here to come up with a
complete solution, so you need to tell what sheets are involved and what
column or columns on the sheet are involved and how they are involved (which
has the time of collection in it, do you want to put value into another
column on same row?) that kind of thing.

P.S. Remind me not to borrow from you -- I've got enough troubles with those
who don't worry until the payment is 30 DAYS late, not sure how I would deal
with only 30 minutes! <grin>