From: Mary on
each time i send an email with an attachment I have to accept the terms of
agreement. how do i turn this off?
From: Slipstick on

Mary @ Flags Flying;143568 Wrote:
> each time i send an email with an attachment I have to accept the terms
> of
> agreement. how do i turn this off?

Start outlook using Run as administrator and accept the agreement.
http://www.slipstick.com/problems/accept_eula.asp

--
Slipstick

'Outlook & Exchange Solutions Center' (http://www.slipstick.com)

'Outlook Tips' (http://www.outlook-tips.net/)

--
http://forums.slipstick.com

From: Orland, Kathleen on
You haven't provided enough details. This behaviour isn't native to Outlook.
There's a third party integration that is likely causing this.

Please provide your version of Outlook, your type of mail account (if you're
at work perhaps your employer has implemented this), and O/S.

--

Kathleen Orland
Please support me in my efforts: SPCA Friends for Life 2010 Walk-A-Thon

"Mary @ Flags Flying" <Mary @ Flags Flying(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote
in message news:6097D833-2A02-4DCC-9185-1F3B7A8DB665(a)microsoft.com...

From: Peter Foldes on
Mary

See the following
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/884202