From: Rick on
There are 2 puters behind a sonicwall, which logs the attempts.
Only the computer with the server is being TCP'd, never the other one.
Both of course are behind a NAT router.

I wonder if anyone knows How THEY know Which computer to test?
From: Moe Trin on
On Thu, 04 Mar 2010, in the Usenet newsgroup comp.security.firewalls, in
article <hmopgb$tbj$1(a)news.eternal-september.org>, Rick wrote:

>There are 2 puters behind a sonicwall, which logs the attempts.
>Only the computer with the server is being TCP'd, never the other one.
>Both of course are behind a NAT router.

>I wonder if anyone knows How THEY know Which computer to test?

They don't know. You are the one who set up the router to forward to
one system and not the other.

Old guy