From: abdurehmankk on
I have serial numberd list containing defferent names for example

1 adam michael
2 cristian bernad
3 xavier fernands
4 nefeesa beegum
5 resheeda albert
6 baseer moosa

I wish to be the above shown names in alphabetical order
From: Ms-Exl-Learner on
Select the data range and select Data>Text to Columns>Fixed Width>Next>Click
where do you want to seperate the data (i.e. Near to Number) >Next>Finish.

Then apply the Sorting from Data>>sort for the names.

(Ms-Exl-Learner)

From: muddan madhu on
in Col B put this formula
=MID(A1,FIND(" ",A1)+1,1) and drag it down, you will get first
alphabet of names.
Select your range, then sort by column B