From: Gepetto on
I import some stocks prices from the web. They come in with a comma as
decimal limitator and I need them to appear with a point instead. how can I
convert it ?
From: "David Biddulph" groups [at] on
Set up your Windows Regional Options (in Control Panel) for the Format in
which you want to read your input data.
Format Cells/ Number for the way that you want to display the output.
--
David Biddulph

From: ryguy7272 on
There are a couple of ways:
=SUBSTITUTE(A1,",",".")

Select the text you want to change, hit Ctrl+F, click the Replace tab, in
the Find What box enter a , and in the Replace With box enter a . then click
Replace All.

HTH,
Ryan--

--