From: dt1649651 on
Sorry for this stupid question, but I tried for a while on my ASA with
the "clear ?" but I cannot find which command to clear the QoS
statistics ( output of show service-police policy ).

Thanks for your help,

DT
From: dt1649651 on
On May 8, 11:05 am, "dt1649...(a)yahoo.com" <dt1649...(a)yahoo.com> wrote:
> Sorry for this stupid question, but I tried for a while on my ASA with
> the "clear ?" but I cannot find which command to clear the QoS
> statistics ( output of show service-police policy ).
>
> Thanks for your help,
>
> DT

I feel very shamed when being told that the command is clear service-
policy. How could I not see it thru the clear ?. I just tried it again
and it is right there.

DT