From: sunfromcisco on
Hi,
when I compile the emule source , the result is
MSVCRTD.lib(MSVCR71D.dll) : error LNK2005: __CrtDbgReport already defined in
libcmtd.lib(dbgrpt.obj)
MSVCRTD.lib(MSVCR71D.dll) : error LNK2005: __resetstkoflw already defined in
libcmtd.lib(resetstk.obj)
MSVCRTD.lib(MSVCR71D.dll) : error LNK2005: _wcscpy already defined in
libcmtd.lib(wcscat.obj)
LINK : warning LNK4098: defaultlib 'LIBCD' conflicts with use of other libs;
use /NODEFAULTLIB:library
LINK : warning LNK4098: defaultlib 'MSVCRTD' conflicts with use of other
libs; use /NODEFAULTLIB:library
LINK : warning LNK4098: defaultlib 'mfc71d.lib' conflicts with use of other
libs; use /NODEFAULTLIB:library
LINK : warning LNK4098: defaultlib 'mfcs71d.lib' conflicts with use of other
libs; use /NODEFAULTLIB:library
ClientCredits.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol "public: void
__thiscall CryptoPP::AlignedAllocator<unsigned int>::deallocate(void
*,unsigned int)" (?deallocate@?$AlignedAllocator@I(a)CryptoPP@@QAEXPAXI@Z)
referenced in function "public: __thiscall CryptoPP::SecBlock<unsigned
int,class CryptoPP::AlignedAllocator<unsigned int> >::~SecBlock<unsigned
int,class CryptoPP::AlignedAllocator<unsigned int> >(void)"
(??1?$SecBlock(a)IV?$AlignedAllocator@I(a)CryptoPP@@@CryptoPP@@QAE(a)XZ)
Collection.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol "public: void
__thiscall CryptoPP::AlignedAllocator<unsigned int>::deallocate(void
*,unsigned int)" (?deallocate@?$AlignedAllocator@I(a)CryptoPP@@QAEXPAXI@Z)
PeerCacheFinder.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol "public:
void __thiscall CryptoPP::AlignedAllocator<unsigned int>::deallocate(void
*,unsigned int)" (?deallocate@?$AlignedAllocator@I(a)CryptoPP@@QAEXPAXI@Z)
CollectionCreateDialog.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol
"public: void __thiscall CryptoPP::AlignedAllocator<unsigned
int>::deallocate(void *,unsigned int)"
(?deallocate@?$AlignedAllocator@I(a)CryptoPP@@QAEXPAXI@Z)
AddSourceDlg.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol "protected:
void __thiscall CResizableDialog::EnableSaveRestore(wchar_t const *,int)"
(?EnableSaveRestore(a)CResizableDialog@@IAEXPB_WH@Z) referenced in function
"protected: virtual int __thiscall CAddSourceDlg::OnInitDialog(void)"
(?OnInitDialog(a)CAddSourceDlg@@MAEHXZ)
DirectDownloadDlg.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol
"protected: void __thiscall CResizableDialog::EnableSaveRestore(wchar_t
const *,int)" (?EnableSaveRestore(a)CResizableDialog@@IAEXPB_WH@Z)
IPFilterDlg.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol "protected: void
__thiscall CResizableDialog::EnableSaveRestore(wchar_t const *,int)"
(?EnableSaveRestore(a)CResizableDialog@@IAEXPB_WH@Z)
NetworkInfoDlg.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol "protected:
void __thiscall CResizableDialog::EnableSaveRestore(wchar_t const *,int)"
(?EnableSaveRestore(a)CResizableDialog@@IAEXPB_WH@Z)
ClientDetailDialog.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol
"protected: void __thiscall CResizableSheet::EnableSaveRestore(wchar_t const
*,int,int)" (?EnableSaveRestore(a)CResizableSheet@@IAEXPB_WHH@Z) referenced in
function "protected: virtual int __thiscall
CClientDetailDialog::OnInitDialog(void)"
(?OnInitDialog(a)CClientDetailDialog@@MAEHXZ)
FileDetailDialog.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol "protected:
void __thiscall CResizableSheet::EnableSaveRestore(wchar_t const *,int,int)"
(?EnableSaveRestore(a)CResizableSheet@@IAEXPB_WHH@Z)
DialogMinTrayBtn.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol "public:
__thiscall CResizableDialog::CResizableDialog(wchar_t const *,class CWnd *)"
(??0CResizableDialog@@QAE(a)PB_WPAVCWnd@@@Z) referenced in function "public:
__thiscall CDialogMinTrayBtn<class
CResizableDialog>::CDialogMinTrayBtn<class CResizableDialog>(wchar_t const
*,class CWnd *)"
(??0?$CDialogMinTrayBtn(a)VCResizableDialog@@@@QAE(a)PB_WPAVCWnd@@@Z)
ListViewWalkerPropertySheet.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol
"public: __thiscall CResizableSheet::CResizableSheet(wchar_t const *,class
CWnd *,unsigned int)" (??0CResizableSheet@@QAE(a)PB_WPAVCWnd@@I@Z) referenced
in function "public: __thiscall
CListViewWalkerPropertySheet::CListViewWalkerPropertySheet(wchar_t const
*,class CWnd *,unsigned int)"
(??0CListViewWalkerPropertySheet@@QAE(a)PB_WPAVCWnd@@I@Z)
SearchResultsWnd.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol "protected:
int __thiscall CResizableFormView::OnCreate(struct tagCREATESTRUCTW *)"
(?OnCreate(a)CResizableFormView@@IAEHPAUtagCREATESTRUCTW@@@Z)
TrayDialog.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol "protected: int
__thiscall CResizableDialog::OnCreate(struct tagCREATESTRUCTW *)"
(?OnCreate(a)CResizableDialog@@IAEHPAUtagCREATESTRUCTW@@@Z) referenced in
function "protected: int __thiscall CTrayDialog::OnCreate(struct
tagCREATESTRUCTW *)" (?OnCreate(a)CTrayDialog@@IAEHPAUtagCREATESTRUCTW@@@Z)
IrcWnd.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol "protected: int
__thiscall CResizableDialog::OnCreate(struct tagCREATESTRUCTW *)"
(?OnCreate(a)CResizableDialog@@IAEHPAUtagCREATESTRUCTW@@@Z)
id3libD.lib(field_string_ascii.obj) : error LNK2001: unresolved external
symbol "void __cdecl std::_Xran(void)" (?_Xran(a)std@@YAXXZ)

How can I do ? Thanks so much.

From: fefe on
eMule source needs many third hand libraries, you must rebuild all of
them use the same compiler and the same run-time library.
There seems you have some libraries built with different build-options
or run-time libraries with your main project. And you didn't get the
libraries of CrytoPP and ResizableDialog. You may also need other libs like
zlib, but I cannot remember all of them now.

From: www.fruitfruit.com on
It seems that you are building invalid configuration.
check the type of runtime library of emule project.
Maybe some library is build with /MDd option, while emule project uses /MT
option.
Please see the following table.
You should avoid mixing MSVCRTD.lib with libcmtd.lib. Rebuild all dependent
libraries with the same option is an good idea.

/MD _MT, _DLL MSVCRT.lib _STATIC_CPPLIB libcpmt.lib
ýý msvcprt.lib
/MDd _DEBUG, _MT, _DLL MSVCRTD.lib ýý ýý
/ML ýý LIBC.lib ýý ýý
/MLd _DEBUG LIBCD.lib ýý ýý
/MT _MT LIBCMT.lib ýý ýý
/MTd _DEBUG, _MT LIBCMTD.lib ýý ýý