From: mahli on
i have laptop installed microsoft outlook .how to connect to outlook server
by internet,i have my accont in outlook from my company
From: DL on
Outlook is not a server, You would have to ask your Company how to configure
Outlook with their mail server

From: Captain Apollo on
"mahli" <mahli(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> i have laptop installed microsoft outlook .how to connect to outlook
> server
> by internet,i have my accont in outlook from my company

Mali,

You will need to check with your company's network administrator if their
exchange server has OWA (Outlook Web Access) capabilities and functioning.

If that is functioning, click tools, Accounts Settings and click the
appropriate exchange account.

Once the Exchange Account Settings windows appears click the "more settings"
button located towards the bottom right.

Another window will appear with four tabs, click the Connection tab.
Towards the bottom Click to enable the "Connect to Microsoft Exchange using
HTTP".

You network administrator should provide you with the details if an exchange
proxy settings are to be required. Finally click "OK" to finish.