From: Peter Cross Peter on
I have 3 workbooks, payments payroll and receipts which are linked by formulas.
I want to use them as master copies and use them each year.
However when I try to copy and rename them the formulas always refer back to
the originals and not to the renamed files.
Can you help please?
From: Gary''s Student on
With Excel closed, first make a backup of the three workbooks.

Then open all three workbooks. At this point each workbook can "see" the
other two as an open workbooks.

Then SaveAs each workbook with its new name. Then verify that the formulas
in all three workbooks refer to the "new name" versions.

Finally close the workbooks.

--
Gary''s Student - gsnu201001