From: hamster2032 on
i'm going to buy a new computer and i want to know how to deactivate ms
office from my old computer so that i can install ms office into new computer.
thanks for your help.
From: JoAnn Paules [MSFT MVP] on
Did it come preinstalled with your old computer?

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

From: Lau Lei Cheong on
If your Office is not an OEM one, you should have no problem activate it
just twice, given your last activation is not in a very close day.

If your Office is an OEM one, then you're not qualify to move it to the new
PC, I believe.

"hamster2032" <hamster2032(a)discussions.microsoft.com> ???g??l??s?D:9C389862-7BCE-4332-9033-3901C2314A80(a)microsoft.com...

From: Paul Ballou on
Just uninstall from the old computer and install on the new computer then
use the Phone option to activate if you are unable to activate over the
internet.

http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;326851
Activation and Registration of a Microsoft Product

--
Paul Ballou
MVP Office

Life would be easier if we could view the source code