From: Flo on
Hello everyone,

I would like to have the different boot sequences when the computer is
powered by a button push or when the computer is woke up by BIOS alarm.
Does /sys contain such a flag?

Is the detection of alarm wakeup possible?

TIA,

- Flo

From: Bill Marcum on
On 2010-04-27, Flo <flouc(a)laposte.net> wrote:
> Hello everyone,
>
> I would like to have the different boot sequences when the computer is
> powered by a button push or when the computer is woke up by BIOS alarm.
> Does /sys contain such a flag?
>
> Is the detection of alarm wakeup possible?
>
> TIA,
>
> - Flo

You could write a crontab entry that runs a minute or two after the alarm.

From: Flo on
That could make it but it's not really clean :s

- Flo

Pages: 1
Prev: mvYWJoTvxYZWd
Next: Linux Friendly NAS?