From: 500milesaway on
Hello
Good Day.

I want to display a bit-stream (for example: 01001101) in the LCD of
Xilinx� Virtex�-4 LX MB Development Kit. Can anyone tell me how can I get
example VHDL code to display bits on LCD?

Best regards and thanks in advance

pantho
From: Bryan on
pantho,

Go to www.em.avnet.com/virtex4lx-sx-mb-dev then click on Support Files
& Downloads. Select one of the 10.1 Interrupt Examples (for example,
V4MB LX25 Rev1 Interrupt Example Design). This is a MicroBlaze design
that uses the LCD. If you are only interested in the underlying code,
then dig down into the project's /pcore directory.

Bryan