From: Uwe Conradi on
Hello everybody,
I load first some image in the picturebox.
I would like to draw (with pressed mouse) a line in the picturebox making
so an irregular shape and then to color this shape and finally to calculate
how many pixel are there. So I could compare different shapes.
How to make it?
Thanks for your ideas!
Uwe

From: Cor Ligthert[MVP] on
Have a look at the System.Drawing probably 10.000 samples on Internet how
to draw a line in an image.

http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/system.drawing.aspx