From: Ripon on
I can not find 'send' button in my Microsoft outlook 2003
From: Peter Foldes on
You will need to setup your mail profile first. When you set it up correctly the
Send button will magically appear

--
Peter

http://www.microsoft.com/protect

From: VanguardLH on
Ripon wrote:

> I can not find 'send' button in my Microsoft outlook 2003

Well, did you yet define an e-mail account? You can't send until you
have defined an account through which to send.
From: Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] on
You will need to set up your Mail ACCOUNT in Outlook for the send button to
appear.

--
Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook]

ALWAYS post your Outlook version.

After furious head scratching, Ripon asked: