From: mp on
Hi all,
sorry f or all the newb questions.

I've looked through msdn for some event or property on the wpf listbox that
would point to a scroll bar but find nothing obvious

i've also looked through ItemsControl Class for events or properties
pointing to a scroll bar but i'm just not seeing it

i see a ListBoxSmoothScrolling property but still not finding the scrollbar
object or events

i was looking for something like ListBox1.scrollbar_changed event (or
something like that)
and Listbox.Scrollbar.Position value property or something similar???
Thanks
mark

From: Jeff Johnson on
"mp" <nospam(a)Thanks.com> wrote in message

> I've looked through msdn for some event or property on the wpf listbox
> that would point to a scroll bar but find nothing obvious
>
> i've also looked through ItemsControl Class for events or properties
> pointing to a scroll bar but i'm just not seeing it
>
> i see a ListBoxSmoothScrolling property but still not finding the
> scrollbar object or events
>
> i was looking for something like ListBox1.scrollbar_changed event (or
> something like that)
> and Listbox.Scrollbar.Position value property or something similar???

I know nothing about WPF, but from some documentation diving I ran across
this tidbit from the ListBox.HandlesScrolling property:

If the control has a ScrollViewer in its style and has a custom keyboard
scrolling behavior, HandlesScrolling should return true.

So I looked up the ScrollViewer class and it has a ScrollChanged event. How
the hell you're supposed to get a handle to this ScrollViewer is beyond me,
though. If you find out, post the answer.