From: blues music fan on
i go to a search engine. i put in a query. let's say 15 results show up. i
click on the first one, i go to that web site. i am not satisfied with the
info, i hit the back button to go to the first results page. when i am there
the fist link is not colored differently to show that i was already to that
link. what do i need to do to get my pc to do this. i have xp with microsoft
word 2000.
From: Jim on
On Mon, 26 Jul 2010 19:52:20 -0700, blues music fan
<bluesmusicfan(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:

>i go to a search engine. i put in a query. let's say 15 results show up. i
>click on the first one, i go to that web site. i am not satisfied with the
>info, i hit the back button to go to the first results page. when i am there
>the fist link is not colored differently to show that i was already to that
>link. what do i need to do to get my pc to do this. i have xp with microsoft
>word 2000.

What browser are you using ?
From: Doum on
Jim <bojimbo261(a)gmail.com> �crivait

> On Mon, 26 Jul 2010 19:52:20 -0700, blues music fan
> <bluesmusicfan(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:
>

>>i go to a search engine. i put in a query. let's say 15 results show
>>up. i click on the first one, i go to that web site. i am not
>>satisfied with the info, i hit the back button to go to the first
>>results page. when i am there the fist link is not colored differently
>>to show that i was already to that link. what do i need to do to get
>>my pc to do this. i have xp with microsoft word 2000.
>
> What browser are you using ?

Why are you starting a new thread?

We don't know who you're answering to and we cannot follow up his thread.
From: Jim on
On Tue, 27 Jul 2010 10:19:54 -0700, Doum <me(a)domain.net> wrote:

>Jim <bojimbo261(a)gmail.com> �crivait
>
>> On Mon, 26 Jul 2010 19:52:20 -0700, blues music fan
>> <bluesmusicfan(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:
>>

>>>i go to a search engine. i put in a query. let's say 15 results show
>>>up. i click on the first one, i go to that web site. i am not
>>>satisfied with the info, i hit the back button to go to the first
>>>results page. when i am there the fist link is not colored differently
>>>to show that i was already to that link. what do i need to do to get
>>>my pc to do this. i have xp with microsoft word 2000.
>>
>> What browser are you using ?
>>

>Why are you starting a new thread?
>
>We don't know who you're answering to and we cannot follow up his thread.

Jim ( me ) is answering blues music fan .
From: Shenan Stanley on
<snipped>
(No worries - link to the entire conversation inline.)

Doum wrote:
> Why are you starting a new thread?
>
> We don't know who you're answering to and we cannot follow up his
> thread.

Just because *you* cannot see it doesn't mean it wasn't there where the OP
and initial responder posted...

http://groups.google.com/group/microsoft.public.windowsxp.general/browse_frm/thread/cfeabee859aaf970/
(The entire conversation - archived.)

--