From: zhanglr on
Hi Guys,

Anybody knows how to launch an application in "Windows XP" Compatibility
mode through an function E.g. ShellExecuteEx.

My application does not work in 64 bit windows XP. But it works fine in 32
bit windows and 64 bit Vista. But I found that it works fine with "Windows
XP" Compatibility mode in my 64 bit windows XP.

Fortunately, this application is launched by ShellExecuteEx. So I am
wondering that anyone knows how to launch an application with "Windows XP"
Compatibility mode by a function call? E.g. ShellExecuteEx, CreateProcess ...

Best Regards,
Michael zhang