From: Dsk001 on
I am learning LabVIEW. I have 2 VI's developed. And I want each of them to be loaded in each page of the tab control.I want each VI's Front and back panel in the respective page's front and back panels.   Please tell me how to  do that?   Thank You.
From: mikeporter on
You don't understand tab contols. You can't load VIs into a tab. A tab control is simply a way of organizing the controls and indicators of a VI visually on the front panel. A tab control has little or no impact on what's happening on the block diagram. For example, say you create a tab control with three pages. Now put three controls on each of the three pages. When you look at the block diagram all 9 controls will be present together. Mike...
From: Dsk001 on
Thank you. I could see your point now!!