Prev: SilverLight
Next: upcounter
From: Marcos G. on
Hi i need to put some links in a "image" but this image is like a diagram
and in some parts i want a diferent link and when the user cliks in an area
then he can go to a specific page, i hope you can help me.

and sorry for my bad english �do you know a group in spanish?

Thanks

From: Hillbilly on
Do a web search for HTML image maps. The code will be written as HTML. If
you want the HTML Image Map code can be generated on the server and put into
the page at runtime.

From: Marcos G. on
humm do youy have an example or a link which explain this?

thanks a lot

"Hillbilly" <nobody(a)nowhere.com> escribi� en el mensaje de
noticias:urxQcVzELHA.2276(a)TK2MSFTNGP06.phx.gbl...

From: 3P on
Isn't there an ImageMap control in ASP.NET?

Pages: 1
Prev: SilverLight
Next: upcounter