From: Cal Who on
I've been reading about SilverLight and have run some of the sample kits.
I'm sure I'll eventually find out what I want to know but I'd like a head's
up now.

I have a asp.net website (not the application version) and I wonder if I'm
going to be able to include SilverLight controls on an aspx page?

Or can I mix xapl pages with aspx pages on the same site?

Thanks

From: Cal Who on
Never mind. I've been reading for two days and as soon as I post I find the
answer.

which is: yes

http://forums.silverlight.net/forums/p/9672/31725.aspx

From: Hillbilly on
Are you saying the bold text in that reply to a question submitted to a
forum has actually allowed you to integrate a Silverlight User Control into
an existing ASP.NET web forms page?

From: Cal Who on
I don't understand your reference to "bold text" but yes I added a
silverelight project to my website solution and uses the controller it made
in and existing .aspx page.

You find that surprising??

From: Hillbilly on
Not surprising but not able to dive into what actually works and what
doesn't and as we all know what is said on a forum may not be a repeatable
solution.

The point being in this context, taking an existing ASP.NET Web forms
"website" and integrating a Silverlight User Control into an existing .aspx
page.